THE 2018 WINNING JUNIOR DESIGNERS
Please read prior to completing the Submission Form and the Rules & Release Form:
- An Entrant is defined, in part, as (a) a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada and (b) a parent or guardian of a child between 6 – 17 years of age (an “Eligible Child”).
- All submissions must be “Ready to Wear” fashion, not a costume, and must be based off Cartoon Network’s animated series, Steven Universe . Any of the characters from the show can be used.
- One submission form/entry per person. You may include up to three designs on your submission form, but only one, if any, can be chosen. Your design must be your original work.
- Entries must be received by May 10th, 2019 11:59 PM PST. Late entries will not be considered. All submissions are final.
- Finalists will be announced individually via e-mail no later than May 20th, 2019.
- All finalists will need to provide their own styling, makeup, hair design and model at their own expense.
- All finalists must provide their own travel to and from, and accommodations, in San Diego. Her Universe is not responsible for any travel or accommodation expenses.
- All finalists MUST be available for a mandatory dress rehearsal on July 17th, 2019 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego, CA.
- The date of The Her Universe Fashion Show at SDCC is July 18th, 2019 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego, CA. You must be able to have your designs exhibited at the Fashion Show to be eligible.
No purchase necessary to win or enter. Submissions will be accepted starting April 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending May 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Contest Submission Period”). To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, DC, or Canada. Residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all other U.S. territories and possessions are not eligible to participate. Must be 18 years of age or older, and have a valid email address. For more details, see Official Rules at: https://www.heruniverse.com/fashionshow
“If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 855-484-6853 for assistance.”